Patricia’s Top Picks for Dining In-Style this Holiday Season
1. I love the new trend of painting the ceiling a darker color than the walls Benjamin Moore Lenox Tan is the perfect shade of beige.
2. Benajamin Moore Cameo White is a warm white that won’t leave the room chilly.
3. For art – always include an original . This one is “Tree Limb – Scottsdale” by local Artist, Laura Janes.
4. I can’t resist this small, yet extraordinarily handcrafted design with a perforated surface on the Bliss Studio Pierced Bone mirror.
5. Aptly named, the cool and contemporary Patricia table lamp by RO Sham Beaux is the embodiment of simple elegance.
6. Jonathan Adler has partnered Lucite and burled wood to create a masterpiece with his Bond console.
7. Always on the top of my design “must haves” – handmade wool rug runners.
8. You don’t need to be a hunter to appreciate this wild chandelier; which is actually a ceramic reproduction of deer antlers by SuperOrdinate. This one is worth the investment!
9. Simplicity at it’s best is the Axel 48” round dining table with a reclaimed chestnut top.
10. Brownstone Furniture’s patchwork leather Verona dining chair is my newest find which tops my design wish list.
11. Romantique Stemware is mouth blown at a glassworks in France that has been in operation since 1475 featuring honey-amber glassware with bright blue stems. A bit “pricy” but a gal can dream, can’t she?
12. And the best for last – City Plates (collection 6) from NotNeutral.com which features Boston, San Francisco, Hollywood and PALM SPRINGS. How fun are these?