Interior Designers are too expensive and no longer needed. Why pay for a luxury service when interior design is made to look so easy on the Internet and HGTV. Almost anyone can do it, right? You can do it yourself and get the same results while saving more than a few buckeroos.
A successful design project requires more than a certain eye and flair for design to be able to pull a room together to be fabulous and functional. It requires talent, confidence, experience and proficiency to juggle both time and tasks. Interior Designers provide a valuable lifestyle service for clients who believe in investing both their money and time wisely.
YOU DON’T NEED AN INTERIOR DESIGNER IF YOU…..
1. Are CLAIRVOYANT and see the possibilities that pertain to your space – beyond copying an “inspiration” photo found on the web
2. Are DECISIVE while combing through thousands of choices with the ability to make the correct selections in color, size, balance, scale, durability, and overall aesthetics
3. Are extremely ORGANIZED with the ability to clearly identify the needs and goals of the project with a vision of how it will look and function
4. Can FOCUS on the big picture while still considering the small details
5. Have years of EXPERIENCE with the nuances of color, lighting, plumbing, finishes, textiles, hard surfaces, custom cabinetry, space planning and reading architectural drawings
6. Can AFFORD to make costly mistakes with wrong purchases or by letting retailers and contractors make your design decisions for you
7. Don’t mind the RESULTS from making only “safe” decisions without a professional cheerleader to encourage braver and more impactful design selections
8. Can DEDICATE countless hours facilitating the tasks as a professional shopper, researcher, secretary, accountant, scheduler, project manager, purchasing supervisor, order tracker, stylist, delivery receiver, customer service agent, installer, and babysitter
9. Have an elite TEAM of reputable tradespeople and other resources at your fingertips
10. Don’t mind paying retail when really, you could have covered most of the fees of a professional design team with the trade DISCOUNTS we pass along